|Student Dress Code|
Cosmetology Careers Unlimited requires that all students present a professional appearance at all times during school hours. A professional appearance enhances your self-confidence and attitude as well as your client's confidence in you.
- Students shall wear black pants.
- Tops shall be solid black, white, or gray.
- Students shall wear their school smock with nametag.
- Hair and nails should always be neat and fashionable.
- Body piercing and tattoos are allowed in good taste.
- Students shall wear black, closed toe shoes.